Applicants must be an ESAIC Trainee Member working in Europe.
To become a member please click here
Awardees must agree to:
- Join the Euroanaesthesia 2023 Trainees’ Programme Team. (The programme team manages the Trainee Programme during the congress.)
- Attend 2 Trainees Symposium
- Attend 1 session on the Trainee Booth
- Attend the ESAIC Trainee Network Event (Saturday)
- Write a 300 word article about their Euroanaesthesia experience to be used by the ESAIC Trainee Network on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- The scoring of each application will include the following criteria:
- Year of residency
- Presentation of an abstract during Euroanaesthesia
- Previous participation in Euroanaesthesia
- Member of the ESAIC Trainee Network Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Country where residency is taking place
- Participation in ESAIC Trainees Committee Activities (please specify)
- Participated in any activities regarding education or training in anaesthesiology, intensive care, pain medicine or related fields?
- Currently in any leading position in other networks/organisations concerning anaesthesiology and intensive care medicine?
- Participated in any extracurricular educational, research, scientific or association-related activities?
- A cover letter of maximum 200 words explaining why you want to attend Euroanaesthesia 2023 and how participating in the congress will contribute to your training.
- Preference will be given to trainees who have never had the opportunity of attending a previous Euroanaesthesia congress.
- Preference will also be given to trainees participating in presenting an abstract.
Terms and Conditions:
- The grants are limited to a maximum of 2 awarded per country
- Candidates can only win one grant to attend Euroanaesthesia (ESAIC Trainee Travel Fellowship, Best Abstracts, YTRA or an Industry Fellowship).
Application deadline: 12 February 2023
How to apply:
Complete your application form through the survey monkey here: Euroanaesthesia 2023 Fellowship Application Survey
- Upload a copy of ID card or passport
- Upload confirmation of position and place of work from the Chair of Department
- Upload cover letter (including details relevant to the application criteria above)
Applications will be reviewed by the ESAIC Trainee Committee